Personal information and other data we
Thurston collects personal information when you register for a
Thurston service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
We may combine personal information collected from you with
information from other Thurston services or third parties to
provide a better user experience, including customising content for
experience and to learn about how you use Thurston services in
order to improve the quality of our services.
Thurston's servers automatically record information when you visit
our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP
address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your
Uses of data
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've
requested, including services that display customized content and
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and
analysis to operate and improve Thurston technologies and
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third
parties outside of Thurston.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information,
whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about
your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific
- You may decline to provide personal information to us and/or
services may not function properly as a result.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your
personal information upon request and to let you correct such data
if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.